We’re hiring here at Stormore Home Solutions for a Warehouse Manufacturer & Cabinet Installer
Who is Stormore Home Solutions?
We are a family business located in Surrey, BC dedicated to transforming living spaces. For 30+ years, we have worked closely with clients, manufacturers, and contractors to help visions come to life.
If you want to learn a little more about us, click the link below.
What Do We Do?
We create a seamless process for our clients from consultation to installation, to create their ideal living space unit. We have a number of solutions for our clients for all areas of their home, so that they can maximize their organization with a custom unit that suits their style & budget.
What Are We Looking For?
Stormore Home Solutions is seeking a full-time Warehouse Manufacturer & Cabinet Installer for manufacturing & installation of Custom Closet Shelving. We are looking for experienced, dynamic, approachable, team players to grow within our company.
What Do We Offer?
We provide our successful candidates with the right combination of training, motivation, & compensation to help you succeed both professionally & personally.
Benefits Package – Extended Medical
We offer a great atmosphere, friendly staff, guidance from management & on-going training programs.
- Have the ability to work with hand & power tools – woodworking machinery
- Follow quality & safety standards (as per Stormore policies & as outlined by shop manager)
- Understand company products lines & productions standards
- Installation of custom closet shelving – melamine & wire
- Installation of custom window coverings
- Assembly & packing of various products
- Cutting orders to meet certain specifications
- Must be able to lift & move items weighing up to 100lbs
- Shipping & receiving
- Forklift operation
- Follow quality & safety standards (as per Stormore policies)
- Understand company product lines & production standards
- Attention to detail – quality conscious
- Possess a willingness & eagerness to learn
- Have the ability to work as a team player
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic, & self-motivated attitude
- Have a Class 5 Drivers License
- Honest & reliable
- Be a team player who is eager to accomplish a common goal
- Understanding of computers & technology
- Grade 12 Education
- Fluent in English
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Knowledge of CNC & Edgebander operation is an asset
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour – based on experience
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental Pay Types: Overtime pay
Experience: Manufacturing: 2 years (preferred)
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
If you’re interested in becoming an Installer or Manufacturer at Stormore Home Solutions, please send your resume to [email protected] or click the link below.